Fusion World Dance
These classes are in-person and also virtual. Some classes are listed only by appointment because these are listed as private sessions. It is important that classes are Booked in advanced to ensure in-person spot due to Covid Pandemic. Space is limited. After Booking a Zoom link will be sent to your email address if the class is being offered virtually. Pricing Plans are available and can be viewed here.
Virtual and In-Person
By booking a session (online or private) you declare that you are in good shape and understand the nature of movement and dance activity. You fully accept and assume all responsibility for injury or damage that may result from your participation in these online virtual sessions. You release and hold harmless your teacher (Yolanda Chavez) and other participants with respect to any or all injury or damage arising from activity to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Private online or in-person session with Yolanda.
1 hr25 US dollars
- Choreography class series for Fusion performers.
Duration Varies10 US dollars
- In-person or online session that will make your crew feel rejuvenated!
1 hr200 US dollars
- A gentle prenatal/postnatal Yogafit practice for mommy to be.
1 hr 30 min50 US dollars
- A gentle introduction to Yin Yoga with Meditation certified instructor...10 US dollars
- Yoli partners w. Stellar Origins to bring you private/inclusive Yoga
- Book Fusion World Dance for your next event!
1 hr500 US dollars
- Book Fusion World Dance for your next event! Perfect pop-up for b-day ...
25 min200 US dollars
"Having known Yoli for more than 13 years now has allowed me to watch her journey down her path. My husband Tim and I both took private lessons from Yoli back in 2013. We were impressed with her commitment to her practice and her wide knowledge of yoga and metaphysics in general. Her demeanor and vibe are calming, soothing and she's always warm and welcoming to her students. One of her strengths is that she's a natural healer with a generous heart and is willing to help others along their paths. Yoli is also a wise teacher in that she observes and helps her students instinctively and gently, quickly noticing where one needs extra support. Being disabled and having Yoli's knowledge and compassion was helpful, healing and encouraged me to strive to find my center through my own Yoga practice. I'm grateful for my time with her as my Yogini. "
— Margie K. Port Townsend, WA